John Pascall, MA (Oxon), MSc, MBCS, MCP, CEng,
Director, Avalon Computer Training Ltd.
I have worked in computing since 1987, in a variety of roles covering
software development (covering all stages of the lifecycle), project
management, technical support, and (since 1994), training. Hence,
I am able to offer you a wide portfolio of IT skills, backed up
by extensive experience and qualifications, both professional and
I could, for example, build a complete computer system for you
from scratch, develop and deliver a training programme for it, write
the training and technical manuals, install the system, and then
give you technical support!
I went self-employed in July 2002, and formed Avalon Computer Training
in February 2003.
I hold the following professional qualifications:
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Authorised Instructor
- Microsoft Office User Specialist Master
- Associate Member, Institute of IT Training
- Member of the British Computer Society (MBCS)
- Chartered Engineer (Information Systems)
- Chartered IT Professional
For further information, click here to view a detailed CV, and
here to read a personal reference.
Back to top
3 Albion Road
Phone: 01494 511971
Fax: 01494 462445